Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Stylo" Preview








There is a pretty cool independent art supply store on Adams Ave near my place called Visual Art Supply. They are always having art shows and displays, along with selling great stuff to get yo' art on! They are having a show at the end of the month for custom sneakers, hats, and vinyl called "Kicks & Lids Re-Covered". I'm gonna submit 3 pairs of sneakers and we'll see how it goes :) I've got 2 done already that I've had for a while, but I did a new one just for the show. The picture is a sneak peek until I know more info about the show and which sneakers get chosen, etc. I'll keep you posted. This pair of sneakers was, by far, the most extensive taping job I've done so far. Even so, I think they came out clean, simple and still keeps my "style".

No comments: