Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yo Gabbadidas!

So I'm trying to stay up on my sneakers and balance my life more. I had finished the Jose Rizal sneakers for my cousin's event up in Oakland, and I wanted to keep the momentum going as best I could. I've had these velcro kid's CG (Carlos Gruber) sneakers for a while and decided to have at it. Yo Gabba Gabba seemed fitting with the color scheme of the velcro ctraps. Silly characters and a boom box did the trick. They came out fun and playful. They are a kids size 1 if anyone is interested...otherwise, my niece will eventually get them when she grows into them :)

I'm not well-versed on Yo Gabba Gabba and I'm sure I could look up the characters for their offish descrip, but I'm not. So we've got one-eyed red guy, green fuzzy monster guy, pink weird girl, yellow robot guy, and the blue cat spread across both sneakers. Then I put the "Yo Gabba Gabba" logo and a boombox and the black thick-rimmed glasses of the dj guy. The background is a series of circles and dot and lines to add to the fun-feel. Good stuff. Thanks for the look!

No comments: