Sunday, August 7, 2011

Update: Green Day & Sneaker Show

So a while back, I did some Green Day-themed sneakers for my younger cousin Reese. He's a HUGE Green Day fan and I just got this picture of him wearing them out :) It's always fun to see how the sneakers look on each person. Lookin' good Reese!!

Also, I mentioned that I was displaying sneakers at Visual Art Supply last week. Here are a few pictures of the wall. I displayed ones that I've done before: Manila Royals and Rizals. Then I did a new pair as well, which I gave you a sneak-peek of earlier in the "Stylo Preview". They will be there for the entire month of August, so I'm happy to get some exposure and have people see my stuff :) I was able to get in touch with some people to possibly display some of my "Filipino-themed" sneakers at the upcoming Fil-Am (Filipino-American) Festival later this year. Any exposure and possible business are always worth it!






No comments: